Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Save the Date - Casket Tour

I am a bit behind in getting all the details in stone and written up for everyone - but we have been working and are close to getting the Casket Tour of England ready to announce.  I know that many would like to know that there is a tour and what the dates are - so the dates are October 14-24th, 2015.

As soon as we have all the details final (we have been working since last summer) we will post an announcement and details as well as when we will start taking reservations.

Tricia

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for the pages in the old blog about getting Faith scanned by that high tech machine and comparing the stitching "signatures" to the labeled chart. But, I can't find them. When was that, or what we the machine called for me to search on? It's FASCINATING! Thanks

    ReplyDelete