Friday, March 27, 2015

2015 Classes - Delay

I have been getting several emails a day requesting info on my 2015 classes.

While I had intended to publicize the courses I would be running by now, the fire at Au Ver a Soie made me wait.  It has been prudent to allow everyone to take inventory of what silks in the limited inventory there awaiting twisting, etc. were affected as well as how the dyeing schedule would be impacted and sorted to replace affected orders from their various industrial customers.

We are still in that process at the moment and thanks for the patience!!  Since so many of the threads I use are converted by other manufacturers from Au Ver a Soie threads, there is a little time delay bubble that will work through the system for a long time.

I am thrilled to see how many people are excited to take the Cabinet of Curiosities course!  I will be getting it and others up on the web for registrations as soon as we complete the process and know where supply delays are.  

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment