Friday, March 20, 2020

Thistle Threads Shop Site Closing Temporarily - Sunday March 22nd

I will need to close down the Thistle Threads Shop site so that I can respect the needs in my community to shelter in place.  As much as us needleworkers feel that getting our threads is 'essential' - I need to place the health of my family and my community above our needs to stitch.  I must stop the constant trips to the post office. I anticipate this being about 3-4 weeks, I hope.   

Unfortunately production in France of silks and other threads as well as linens in Italy has been shut down.  We hope and pray for our friends that this is short but it will inevitably result in long delays of materials just when we have lots of time to stitch.  

Shop site will become inactive at midnight EST Sunday, March 22nd

I will not be going out of business but will need to remove products/inventory from the site to prevent ordering.  I have modified the inventory to reflect only things in stock today. When I am able to reopen and ship safely, I will put the site back up.  

I will be continuing to write my lessons, post to the blog, and maybe even will have time to do some development and uploading of videos/needlework nibbles that have been in the works but I just haven't had the time to finish.  

For those in new classes starting April 1st, you should have just gotten early access to the classes as I am sensitive to your interest in starting early with theme on your hands.  

Please everyone stay safe, respect the community rules on interactions with others and lets see each other happy and healthy later in 2020!!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment