Sunday, August 23, 2020

Reproducing the Glass Bottles for the Cabinet of Curiosities

Usually I would write about ten blog posts for a huge story like this, but I decided to do a video that I would be able to post in a few places.  

The bottles for embroidered caskets are ready and are now on sale for those who have been making an embroidered cabinet.  It has been a very long process and I hope as interesting as the inkwells were too!  There is history mixed in as well - especially for those of you who aren't as familiar with 17th century caskets.  

If you are interested in making one (and getting a bottle or two in it), my two project courses are still registering right now with the last of the caskets.  Each come with the bottle(s) it needs in the kit. 

The Harmony with Nature Casket and the Four Seasons Double Casket Project Course


3 comments:

  1. Great video! I have enjoyed this journey so much. Thank you for making it all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried a bit at the end of the video. Thank you for the amazing journey you've taken us all on. The things we have learned are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video! So excited to see the bottles that I ordered.

    ReplyDelete