Monday, September 14, 2020

Fiber Talk - This Week

Being homebound and putting all travel on hold has given me a little extra time to do some things I have had in my 'someday' bucket.  One of those was recording a podcast with Gary Parr of Fiber Talk.  I have promised Gary for over a year I would find some time and we finally did!

The podcast is being broadcast this week and we will be following up with a live YouTube session on Wednesday night.

See Fiber Talk's website for details of how to listen and log in for the live session!  

If you like it - I might be able to come back on again as we didn't even come close to talking about all the subjects Gary told me he wanted to cover.

Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Listening to it now :) You're so lucky to have had a mom who encouraged you to embroider when you were young. In my family, embroidery skipped a generation and I wasn't able to start until I graduated university as my mom wasn't very encouraging. It took 10 years before she started looking at my work and accepting that this wasn't a hobby that was going to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the podcast and then watched the live show last night. Both were wonderful. I am very interested in the subject of 'loss of hand skills among our youth'. I think it is a very important issue and one that is lost on most people.

    ReplyDelete